Accessibility statement for the Sign Solutions and InterpretersLive websites
This accessibility statement applies to signsolutions.uk.com and interpreterslive.co.uk
This website is run by Sign Solutions. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels, line and fonts
- zoom in up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech-recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand and made the site visual and easy to navigate.
How accessible this website is
We have ensured that our site is accessible for the different visitors it may receive.
We have included BSL translations where appropriate and also included the option to contact us via a BSL video interpreter.
We have included various accessible contact options dependant on the visitor’s preference.
If you cannot access parts of this website
If you need information on this website in a different format, like large print, easy read, audio recording, braille or accessible PDF or BSL, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page or you think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email email@example.com.