Latest News from interpretersLive
Disability Confident Event
‘How to become a Disability Confident Employer and access untapped pool of talent!’ event is taking place on 15th October at Sense TouchBase Pears, Selly Oak, Birmingham. This wonderful event has been designed by Sense, DWP and Sign Solutions to help HR, recruitment and talent professionals to attract, recruit and retain disabled talent. To see our video please click here: https://vimeo.com/357529276
Visit our Eventbrite to register and secure a free ticket: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/become-a-disability-confident-employer-and-access-untapped-pool-of-talent-tickets-70002725035
Interesting topics being discussed on the day include:
- 10:00; What is the scheme, how to apply and obtain, how to attract and advertise roles.
- 10:30; Diverse matters – How employers can make adjustments to attract and retain disabled talent.
- 10:50; How to support Deaf employees.
- 11:15; How to fund ‘reasonable’ adjustments through Access to Work
- 11:30; Midlands Ability network
- 12:45; Disability Confident employers on the journey and how their adjustments have been a success
- 13:15; Disabled employee’s journey talk
- 14:00-15:00; Disability Confident Networking